Meet the PALAS Team at FILTECH 2011 in Wiesbaden, Germany (March 22nd to 24th)
PALAS GmbH are putting on a great show at FILTECH 2011 with a wide range of products on display. Most of these will be fully operational, so it is the ideal opportunity to see and use the equipment:
- MMTC 2000– Test station for pulse jet cleanable filter media
- MFP 1000 HEPA – Filter media tester for MPPS and fractional efficiency to NaCl / KCl salt or DEHS liquid aerosols from 60nm — 40µm.
- welas digital 1000® and Promo 2000H ® aerosol spectrometers.
- RGB solid and PLG / AGK liquid particle generators and dispersers.
- Introducing NEW aerosol instruments for NANO particle sizes:
- DEMC – Differential Electrical Mobility Classifier.
- UF-CPC – Universal Fluid Condensation Particle Counters for particle size range 5nm to 10µm, patented design which allows use of a ‘quick change’ choice of saturator fluids, including water.
- U-SMPS – Universal Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer – combining DEMC and CPC to provide aerosol spectrometry in the nano range.
- CHARME® – electrometer with sensitivity down to 2nm.
Bring a sample of your filter media and test it for free at stand number F6 located in the Entrance Foyer.
Andrew Chalmers of Filter Integrity Limited will also be attending the show so give us a call to make an appointment, or simply visit the PALAS stand.
We look forward to meeting you in Wiesbaden.
Andrew Chalmers – Director