The Filtration Society, which is a not for profit organsation with the aim to advance and disseminate knowledge on the design and use of filtration and separation techniques in industry, commerce and other walks of life announces Filter Media 5 the fifth in a series of training seminar, conference and exhibitions on filter media, to be held at the Mercure Hotel Chester on 12th and 13th October.
The short course on the 12th October — Media for Gas and Liquid Filtration, lead by Prof Richard Wakeman and Dr Steve Tarleton covers:
- The role of Media in Filtration
- Fibres and Yarns for Filter Media
- Woven Media – Production, Structure and Properties
- Non-woven Media – Production Structure and Properties
- Membranes and Reactive Media
- Testing Filter Media for Gas Applications
- Characterising and Testing Filter Media for Liquid Applications
The conference on the 13th October includes presentations from some of the leading developers of filter media and test equipment. The supporting exhibition offers equipment and instrumentation for media manufacture and testing.
Filter Integrity Limited is pleased to support the activity of the Filtration Society and will be supporting Palas GmbH as UK Sales Partner at their stand at the exhibition. We look forward to seeing you in Chester.
Andrew Chalmers – Director at Filter Integrity Limited