Meet the PALAS Team at FILTECH 2011 in Wiesbaden, Germany (March 22nd to 24th)
PALAS GmbH are putting on a great show at FILTECH 2011 with a wide range of products on display. Most of these will be fully operational, so it is the ideal opportunity to see and use the equipment:
- MMTC 2000– Test station for pulse jet cleanable filter media
- MFP 1000 HEPA – Filter media tester for MPPS and fractional efficiency to NaCl / KCl salt or DEHS liquid aerosols from 60nm — 40µm.
- welas digital 1000® and Promo 2000H ® aerosol spectrometers.
- RGB solid and PLG / AGK liquid particle generators and dispersers.
- Introducing NEW aerosol instruments for NANO particle sizes:
- DEMC – Differential Electrical Mobility Classifier.
- UF-CPC – Universal Fluid Condensation Particle Counters for particle size range 5nm to 10µm, patented design which allows use of a ‘quick change’ choice of saturator fluids, including water.
- U-SMPS – Universal Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer – combining DEMC and CPC to provide aerosol spectrometry in the nano range.
- CHARME® – electrometer with sensitivity down to 2nm.
Bring a sample of your filter media and test it for free at stand number F6 located in the Entrance Foyer.
Andrew Chalmers of Filter Integrity Limited will also be attending the show so give us a call to make an appointment, or simply visit the PALAS stand.
We look forward to meeting you in Wiesbaden.
Andrew Chalmers – Director
Website Update — Introduction of PTAS – Particle Technologies for Aerosol Science
After some intensive web development we are pleased to introduce our new website. Filter Integrity Limited now offers both consultancy regarding filter testing and validation and a new range instrumentation manufactured by PALAS GmbH of Karlsruhe Germany. As currently the only UK distributor for the Palas range of instrumentation, we look forward to developing new relationships with particle […]
PALAS GmbH — UK Sales Partnership
Filter Integrity Limited is proud to announce that it has been selected by PALAS GmbH of Karlsruhe Germany to be a UK Sales Partner. Andrew Chalmers, Director at Filter Integrity Limited commented: I’m personally delighted to have agreed this sales partnership with PALAS GmbH. It was some 20 years ago when I worked with one of the first instruments based […]
First Technical Articles Live
The first two of a series of technical articles have been published to the site. Medical Vacuum Systems – Bacterial Filter Requirements and Sizingreviews the use of bacterial filters in medical vacuum systems which are required to protect vacuum pumps and the environment from potential contamination with bio-hazardous material ingested from the local suction points […]
Filter Integrity Moves to NETPark
Filter Integrity has located its office address at NETPark, one of the UK´s leading Science and Technology Parks. NETPark – the North East Technology Park at Sedgefield, County Durham – is one of the fastest growing Science Parks in the UK. It’s focus is on supporting companies that are developing technology and products in the physical sciences, particularly printable electronics, […]