Filter Integrity Limited joins BCAS as a full member of the society
Filter Integrity Ltd is pleased to announce that it became a full member of the British Compressed Air Society (BCAS) from April 2015. Membership of the BCAS brings with it access to knowledge and support of the Technical Officer and UK member companies but also to the European trade associations under the umbrella of Pneurop.
Some of the benefits of BCAS membership include;
- A forum for manufacturers, distributors and users to share information
- Education and training tailored to compressed air
- Technical support
- Free Legislation update service
- Access to information from and services of international trade associations
- Input to European directives and standards formulation and revision
If you’d like to find out more about the British Compressed Air Society, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.